Booking me as your wedding photographer
Let me walk you through the process of what to expect when booking me as your wedding photographer …
- You browse my website, read some of my blog posts and check out my Facebook page or even my instagram account to view a little more ‘behind the scenes’ shots. Your getting excited and love what you see! Great!
- I receive your enquiry about your big day. I see if i’m available to be your wedding photographer and if I am do little happy dance from behind my computer, I send you over my wedding brochure which is full of information.
- We then meet for a chat! I love to meet my couples over a drink somewhere or if your too far away a Skype/Face time call is always great too! I show you some albums and leave you with a pack full of info.
- You decide to book me as your wedding photographer! YAY! You send me back the booking form and Save the Date fee.
Once booked, what’s next?
- I photograph your pre-wedding shoot. (If your having one) This will take place a minimum of 6 weeks before your wedding day. This lasts approx. 1 hour in a location of your choice. We will have a wonder around, get to know each other better and have some fun, capturing some amazing images in the process.
- I post a few sneak peeks over on my social media sites, where you can share with friends and family. 2-4 weeks later you will receive your full gallery on a protected online site.
- 6 weeks before your wedding day I send you over the Final details form, this is for me know the timings of your day and any family group shots you would like. I have a scan over the info you send me and check there are no ‘red flags’ that could cause problems either with the running of the day or that could interfere with what I need to capture for you. This ensures we are all ready and don’t have to worry about a thing on the day!
- Wedding day has arrived! YAY! Time for you to relax, eat, drink and have some fun. I’v got everything covered, just as planned.
- Honey moon (or Mini moon) time! Whilst your whisked off as newly weds there will be a few sneak peeks shared on my social media sites, then the full gallery will be ready 6-10 weeks from your wedding date depending on the time of year.
- Expect an exciting parcel! You will receive your USB of all your pre-shoot and wedding images as well as a few goodies!
After the wedding, is it time to say goodbye!?
- Want more!? Hell yeah! You get back in touch and ask to meet up as you would love an album, we get excited looking over all the images again and I design you a gorgeous album.
- Thats where our journey ends =( I love to hear from my couples though, keep in touch! Let me know what your up to and if you produce a little family, I’ll be ready with my camera if you want some photos!